Try this luscious variation of a classic pecan pie for a memorable end to your holiday meal.
This chocolate pecan pie has the spicy crunch of a traditional pecan pie that’s nestled on top of a layer of divinely rich chocolate.
Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Ground Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust. Bake 7 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325 F.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate evenly over crust.
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Place ring of foil around edges of crust to prevent over-browning.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool on completely wire rack.
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 1 hour / Makes 10 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 569 Calories, Fat 29g, Carbohydrates 72g, Cholesterol 98mg, Sodium 244mg, Fiber 2g, Protein 5g
See books created by our team in the Myria shop!No products found