Here’s a super-basic bacon-wrapped roasted turkey recipe for a treat that’s sure to become a holiday favorite.
Plus, see below for links to more bacon-wrapped turkey recipes!
Bacon-wrapped roasted turkey recipe
1 10-12 pound turkey
8-9 strips of bacon
1 Large Reynolds Bakeware Heavy Duty pan
- Preheat oven to 200 F. Place turkey, breast side down, in the Reynolds Bakeware pan. Cook turkey for 1 hour.
- Turn heat up to 250 F. Turn turkey over. Rub with olive oil and lay bacon strips across the top of bird, then cover with Reynolds Non-Stick foil (dull side touching the food). Cook an additional one hour with heat at 250 F.
- Remove foil, turn heat up to 350-400 F and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and let juice settle for 10 minutes before slicing.
Preparing bacon-wrapped roasted turkey
Cooked bacon-wrapped turkey
More bacon-wrapped roasted turkey recipes
- Bacon-Blanketed, Herb Roasted Turkey
- Bacon-Roasted Turkey with Sweet-Onion Gravy – Food & Wine
- Bacon Wrapped Roasted Turkey Recipe – Food.com
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey with Pear Cider Gravy Recipe – Chow
- Bacon Roasted Turkey Recipe – Martha Stewart
See books created by our team in the Myria shop!
(Article continues below ad)