Activities & fun | Crafts & creativity | Hobbies | Sports & recreation | Animals & pets | Holidays & celebrations | Image galleries | Pop culture & entertainment | Books & reading | Celebrities | Movies | Music | Television | To inspire & share | Tools & printables | Travel
1/2 cup curried almond aioli (see recipe below)
1/2 cup almonds, natural, finely ground
1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1 tsp flax seeds, finely ground
1 tbs dijon mustard
3 tbs parsley, fresh, roughly chopped
1/4 cup almonds, sliced
1 lb. crab, jumbo lump
canola oil, as needed
16 lemon, wedges
parsley, finely-minced, to garnish
2 oz garlic cloves, roasted
4 tbs almond butter, roasted
1 tbs kosher salt
1/8 cup lemon juice, fresh
1/8 cup vinegar, champagne
3 cups almond oil
1/4 cup cold water
almond curried aioli
16 oz. almond aioli, sub recipe
1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
1 tbs curry powder, Madras
1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
1 tbs lemon juice, fresh
1) Preheat oven to 375 F.
2) Combine curried almond aioli, ground almonds, Old Bay seasoning, egg, flax seeds, Dijon mustard and parsley in a medium sized bowl and mix together until well combined.
3) Gently fold in sliced almonds and crab.
4) Form mixture into 16, 1-1/2 ounce cakes and sear in a sauté pan over medium high heat with canola oil for 3 minutes, 1-1/2 minutes per side. Finish in oven for 2 minutes.
5) Serve immediately, garnished with a lemon wedge and a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
Note: Substitute almond aioli for curried almond aioli if desired.
1) Add garlic, almond butter, egg, salt, lemon juice and vinegar to the bowl of a food processor. Puree until smooth.
2) While pureeing, slowly add almond oil, alternating with water to achieve desired consistency.
3) Store airtight; refrigerate until ready to use.
1) In a stainless bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to incorporate evenly.
2) Store airtight; refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition per serving: Calories 227.1; Fat 17.6 g; Sat Fat 1.7 g; Mono Fat11.2 g; Poly Fat 3.6 g; Protein 15.1 g; Carb 2.8 g; Fiber1.5 g; Cholesterol 80.2 mg; Sodium 345.6 mg;Calcium 95.7 mg ; Potassium 317.7 mg; Vitamin E 8.1 mg.