Enjoy the bold Mediterranean flavors in this easy and healthful Greek turkey burgers recipe.
The spiced yogurt sauce topping is delicious with grilled fish, too.
Greek turkey burgers recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper, Ground
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain low fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Cumin, Ground
- 4 whole wheat hamburger rolls
Mix ground turkey, feta, oregano, thyme and pepper in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165 F).
Mix yogurt and cumin in small bowl.
Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Top each burger with 1 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture. Garnish with desired toppings.
Serve burgers with red leaf lettuce, tomato and cucumber slices.