2. Grease an 8×8 square baking pan, then line with parchment paper.
3. Rinse the raspberries and thoroughly drain. Toss with the lemon juice, Chambord and cornstarch, smashing a few berries gently in the process. Set aside.
4. Cream the butter, sugar, and salt in a standing mixer on medium high speed until well blended and fluffy, around 5 minutes. Add in the vanilla, and then the flour. Blend until the mixture has a crumbly texture, and there is no dry flour remaining.
5. Press 3/4 of the dough into the bottom of the pan gently with your fingers, ensuring it completely covers the bottom of the pan.
6. Spread the raspberries and any juice evenly across the layer of dough. Crumble the remaining dough between your fingers over the top of the raspberries.